TheUndergroundRPs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Guardian {Please Join}

Go down

My Guardian {Please Join} Empty My Guardian {Please Join}

Post  Dark_Ninja Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:17 am

This is about a human girl who is being hunted down by demons. But one of the demons (insert name here) tries to help her, same with an angel (insert name here). But things go wrong when both guys fall for the girl. Every Human has a Demon and Angel guardian, but they never get to meet them only contact them through mind,songs,special items,ect. But soon enough she will either have to choose either her Demon or Angel guardian. But she also either has to choose between the two who have fallen in love with her.

{if this is confusing at all PM me and I will explain more}
{no humans do not know about angels or demons}

Characters:
Human Girl: Taken By me
Good demon:
bad:demon
Angel:
and any other characters.....

Character sheet:
Name:
Bio:
Looks:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name:Jade Collins
Race:human
Bio:When she was 3 her mother was murdered, Jade has no clue why, when she turns 16 she is marked by the demons and she must be killed for the crimes of her mother. She falls in love with two different guys and they fall back in love with her, she knows both their secrets after they meet. She must choose between them and also choose between her Demon and Angel Guardians.
Looks:

My Guardian {Please Join} Eyes,female,portrait,woman,beautiful,girl-c46496fb35a7c154f3d3e91a42a552b2_h
Dark_Ninja
Dark_Ninja
Human

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum